Version history / release notes for each release.
- Fixing seek bar position in sequencer on Hi-DPI (Retina on MacOS or scaling > 100% on Windows).
- Fixing crash when importing FTM containing multiple songs with the same name.
- Fixing missing or out-of-order songs when exporting to FamiTone2.
- Interpreting zero-velocity MIDI note on events as note off as per specification.
- Highlighting notes being dragged on the piano roll.
- Detection of audio device changes on Windows 7.
- Handling of D3D device lost to improve stability on Windows 7.
- Hotfix for 150% scaling crash.
- More audio expansions: FDS, MMC5, VRC7, Namco 163 & Sunsoft S5B.
- Real-time expansion instrument parameters edition
- NSF import
- Note drag & drop with audio preview
- FamiTracker FTM import
- ROM export
- Fine pitch effect track
- New tempo mode
- PAL support
- FamiStudio text import/export
- Custom pattern settings and loop point
- VRC6 saw is no longer affected by duty. The 0 to 15 volume range will map to the entire 0 to 31 possible range. Songs using VRC6 created prior to 2.0.0 will have to cut the volume in half to sound the same (either using volume track or instrument envelope).
- Notes without attack will remain without attack until a new note with attack is reached (even after a stop note).
- VRC6 audio expansion support
- Slide notes
- Vibrato effect
- Workaround "pops" on square channels (Blargg's smooth vibrato technique)
- NSF improvements
- Ability to remove attack on notes
- Relative pitch envelopes
- Jumps and skips will now be applied at the END of the frame, as opposed to the beginning. This is how FamiTracker and the rest of the world does it.
- Selection, cut, copy & paste support for piano roll and sequencer
- FamiTracker instrument file import (thanks @Tgamemaker!)
- More helpful tooltips
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Windows 7 hotfix
- macOS support
- Extended note range to 8 octaves
- Volume tracks support
- Release envelopes & release notes
- Hi-DPI support (100%, 150% and 200% scaling on Windows, Retina on macOS)
- Config dialog
- MIDI improvements (device selection and note release)
- Improved NSF memory usage
- Misc bug fixes
- New export dialog
- Added WAV export
- Added FamiTracker Text export (see the wiki for limitations)
- Added NSF export (see the wiki for limitations)
- Bug fixes and code refactoring.